My Lab Results from August 4, 2014
I’ve been on a high fat low carb diet every day for 16 months.
And I want to share some my numbers with you:
- I went from 58 inches at my belly on April 8th, 2013 to 34 and a half inches at my belly button today.
I just got a blood test on August 4th, 2014 and here’s my results:
- My fasting glucose was 79 which is great, so I’m certainly not diabetic.
- My HDL cholesterol is 48 which is good.
- My Triglycerides are 53 which is fantastic.
Listen, a high fat diet has not clogged my arteries.
Now for the proof:
They call me Butter Bob, but . . .
There’s something more to my story than Butter.
You Can See My Before and After
You Can Watch My Videos
Most diets cause you to use “will power” to eat less, but this doesn’t work for long for most people. The LCHF (low carb/high fat) diet turns off the “out of control hunger urges” that you’ve struggled with all your life and gives you control, gives you freedom without using “will power”. This will enable to do what is called “intermittent fasting”.
Intermittent Fasting or Short-term fasting.
- The most complete source of information on intermittent fasting can be gained all in one convenient book, which I highly recommend.
- This fantastic ebook contains over 300 pier reviewed studies, it takes on the myths about fasting one by one and destroys them.
- It has many charts that show you how short fasts reduce your insulin, release fat from your belly and so much more.
- You need this book if you are serious about fasting.
- You need this information to counter those who will put doubts in your mind.
- I’ve written a critical review of some of the parts, but I think “Eat Stop Eat” is the best fasting book you can find at this time.
- This site receives a portion of the sales when you buy this book, it helps pay the expenses here, but doesn’t cost you any more.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. Individual Results may vary.